The ProSource Project Card puts the homeowner in control with 12 months no interest financing*. Dream bigger, complete your home renovation project faster, and start sooner — this isn’t your standard credit card.
Necessary improvements to a home can be costly up front, and sometimes you don’t have the cash on hand to upgrade your space. Looking to put your house on the market but need new floors? Bathroom more of a headache than a dream spa oasis? Is your kitchen space less than appetizing? Get more of what you want without stressing about draining your bank account.
The ProSource Project Card allows you to make smarter decisions for your family and home by giving you the flexibility of 12 month interest free payments if paid in full within the first year*. Whether looking for new cabinets, countertops, flooring — or the whole lot — the ProSource Project Card puts you in control of your home remodel.
The perks of partnering with ProSource Wholesale® on your next home improvement project:
• Complete your project faster, the way you envision it
• Review your account balance and available credit anytime, anywhere
• Receive special offers throughout the year
• Track what you’ve spent
• Pay no annual fee
• Make quick and easy payments
• Start as soon as you’re ready
Get to "after" faster with the ProSource Project Card.
ProSource showrooms are independently owned and operated. Participation with credit programs may vary. For details, contact your local showroom.
* No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.